Undergraduate Admissions at MSPS
We encourage you to begin the admissions process as early as possible. We accept and process undergraduate applications on a rolling basis.
Anyone over the age of 21 years who graduated from an accredited high school, completed the General Educational Development Test (GED) successfully, or who has successfully completed some work in an accredited institution of higher learning may apply for admission to CUA's Metropolitan School of Professional Studies (MSPS).
Requirements for Bachelor's, Associate's and Certificate programs
1. Online application with non-refundable fees (applicants who attend an information session, or meet with an admissions counselor, are eligible to receive an application fee waiver):
2. Official transcripts from high school or the GED. You may use our Transcript Request Form. Simply complete the form and send it to the high school you attended.
3. Official transcripts of previous colleges attended. You may use our Transcript Request Form. Simply complete the form and send it to the college(s) you attended.
4. Current résumé of professional experience.
5. Brief description of educational and career goals. This requirement is addressed in the application that you complete.
7. A pre-admission interview with a counselor, if requested by the admissions team.
The submission of College Level Entrance Program (CLEP) scores, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores, and a curriculum vitae are encouraged and may be helpful when discussing the student's educational history and objectives.
Still deciding on a program of study, but ready to start school? Consider the Non-Degree option.
Non-Credit Application Form
This combined application and registration form is appropriate for those interested in completing certain courses/programs on a non-credit basis. Eligible programs include SHRM offerings.
Summer Applcation Deadline is April 24th for all programs.
Contact Associate Director of Admissions Joe McDonald at email@example.com or 202-319-6667.