"2+1": Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Program
Prospective 2+1 candidates must be enrolled in classes full-time with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, and earn a “B” or better in graduate level courses taken at MSPS.
HR3/MSM3 scholars will receive a significant tuition discount and special consideration for the MSM or MAHRM programs when they apply.
Undergraduate admissions requirements for the program include:
· MSPS application and application fee
· Official university and high school/GED transcripts
· 60+ college credits. Candidates with fewer credits may still eligible for admission to MSPS and are encouraged to apply. **Admission to HR3 or MSM3 programs may be deferred until 60+ credits are earned.**
· Statement about intention to continue on to master’s and relation to educational/career goals
· Letter of recommendation – professional or academic
Once admitted to MSPS, HR3/MSM3 scholars must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to take graduate level courses:
· Complete, with C- or better, the following courses or equivalents:
o MHU151 Rhetoric and Composition
o MHU152 Composition and Research
o MIS 105 Microcomputer Applications I
· Complete 90 undergraduate credits
· Possess a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
· Complete at least one full term (carrying a minimum of 6 credits) at CUA
Questions? Contact us!