At the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, we believe it's never to late to complete your bachelor's degree. We offer three different bachelor's degree programs:
All three programs are designed specifically to address the personal, professional and career needs of working adults. To this end, MSPS offers:
- evening, accelerated and online courses
- practical, applications-based coursework
- opportunities to gain undergraduate credit for college-level learning acquired through work and life experience (Prior Learning Assessment)
- flexible transfer credit policy (we may accept up to 84 credits -- view our Transfer Credit Policy here)
- opportunities for accelerated transitions to our Master's degree programs (2+1)
- convenient location on Metrorail Red Line and on-campus parking
At the heart of our degree programs is a robust core curriculum designed to provide a strong "liberal arts" education. The liberal education core affords students a particularly broad and engaging educational experience. Another unique feature of MSPS degree programs is the availability of Themed Interdisciplinary Course Clusters, which allow students to select courses that not only meet program requirements but also explore a theme of particular interest to the student. The Themed Clusters are just one way that MSPS makes its programs particularly interesting and relevant to working adults.
In addition to unique curricular features, MSPS programs offer another benefit that will make completing your degree a reality: excellent customer/student service. Prospective students who would like to explore some of MSPS's many student service offerings are welcome to visit our online Student Services Web portal.
Undergraduate admissions requirements and procedures are outlined here.
We accept and process applications on a rolling basis.